Music for your enjoyment!!


Friday, August 22, 2008

Blog update

have missed updating on the blog. I was so busy this summer with trying to get my basement finished before I came back to work and just spending time with Kendal and Presley. So now that I am back here are some things that we did this summer. We went to the farm at the Thanksgiving Point. Kendal really liked ridding the horse. She didn't want to get off.




The 4th of July is always fun. We went to the booths and the Kids fair and they were doing hair here is her random hair do.


We went to Seven Peaks with our neighbors. It was really fun until we left because someone stole my shoes. Not so fun.





Random pictures from this summer. Kendal was dressed one morning and said that her feet were cold so she came to me and asked if she could go like this. I just laughed and said umm no.
Don't know if you can see her eye make up she put blush on her eyes and eyeliner. She looked so hot.



24th of July parade. Kendal loves parades. Here are some pictures to prove it.





Here is Pat singing at the Grand Opening of the new Harley building the week of the 24th. Kendal is watching her dad and is loving it. She got up and danced on the stage with him.



Kendal was in the Santaquin parade for her dance group. After the parade they performed in the park. She was so excited for it.



Kendal took swimming lessons at the new Payson pool. She loved it.


3 comments:

Katie said...

HAHA Kendal is so cute.. she makes me laugh! I love all those pictures of her... come on, where are the pictures of Presley?!?!?! :)

Adam & Ashley said...

Kendal is such a cute girl! I agree with Katie, where are the pictures of Presley?

Wendy Lojik said...

Welcome back I love the pictures!