Music for your enjoyment!!


Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Ok, so I know that it is a little late for it but I haven't bloged for a while. Here are some pictures from Christmas. I was a good one for us hope it was good for you.
Kendal with her HS Musical doll and her HM lip gloss set
Camera case from Grandma


Pat finally got his digital rebel

I got a wii and the wii fit. I love it.

Presley with her new beanie

Presley and her first Christmas present

Kendal got a new Barbie and car from Brian, Maryann and the boys for Christmas. She loves it.


Pat and the girls at his parents house on Christmas Eve.

Kendal got her camera from Santa. Now maybe mine won't be lost from time to time.

Presley opening her first present from Santa. She was so excited can't you tell.

Kendal got her Chocolate milk from Santa.

Presley with her new jammies from Grandma and Grandpa

Kendal and Presley at Grandma and Grandpa's

3 comments:

Katie said...

Is that one of those real cameras? Those are sweet!!!!! Cute cute pictures!!!!

Kallas Family said...

let me know how the wii fit is I really want one but can't talk my husband into getting one!

Jane said...

I want the wii fit so bad! Does it really give you a good work out? I may have to come and try it!
miss you at dance.