Music for your enjoyment!!


Friday, September 7, 2007

EWWWWW!

So last night I was coming in through the front door and I saw this bug of some sort crawl inside the screen door. I had never see anything like that before. I couldn't tell what it was. It looked all bumpy and looked like a piece of bark with legs. My neighbor came over and I showed it to her and she said that it was a wolf spider with babies on her back. I was so grossed out. I went and got the spider spray and sprayed it and all the babies flew off and started to scatter. I just kept spraying and killed all of them. I was so grossed out. There was tons of babies. YUCK!!!!!! I hate spiders.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Seriously, that grosses me out!!!! So nasty, I hate spiders! My landlord is FINALLY getting a guy to come and spray inside our apartment tomorrow. I'm so relieved!!!

Adam & Ashley said...

Just trying this out.