Music for your enjoyment!!


Tuesday, September 18, 2007

State Fair

Helping out on the farm!
Pony Ride
2 week old cow how cute!

Driving my Tractor
Pat with the cow!



So we went to the State Fair over the weekend. We had a lot of fun. Pat, Kendal, and I stayed in Salt Lake Saturday night it was fun. At the fair we saw Cows, Pigs, Goats, Sheep, Horses, and Pigeons. Also, I forgot to mention that we saw a few mullets and femuletts. They are so fun to pick out. Kendal we to the Helping Hands Farm that they had there. She got to pick apples, plant a pretend seed and pick a potatoe, feed the cow. She had a great time. But... the State Fair was just not as big as I remember it. But... it was still a lot of fun. Finally I brought my camera to upload the pictures. So... here they are hope you like them.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Quit forgetting your camera dork!!! hahaha

Katie said...

I love that Pat is with the cow... awesome.