Music for your enjoyment!!


Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Princesses on Ice


Cinderella and Prince Charming
Kendal having a good time
Tinkerbell

as Kendal called him the birthay guy.
Prince Phillip and Sleeping Beauty
Kendal intently watching
Cinderella coming out

Saturday Kendal and I went to the Princesses on Ice show for her birthday. We had so much fun. Kendal loved it she was entertained from start to finish. I couldn't believe how expensive the things to buy there were. For the stupid program it was $20. Needless to say she didn't get anything. But we sure had fun.

5 comments:

Katie said...

That is the cutest picture of you and her!!! I love it! I'm glad she had fun! She's a cutie!

Ash said...

What a lucky girl. Elly you are so pretty in your picture too. Looks like the perfect place for the girls.

Adam & Ashley said...

I agree, I really like that picture of you and Kendal! Very pretty girls!

LaRee said...

Looks like fun! I would love a little girl to do girly things!

McCleary Ways said...

That looked so fun I would love to go on a "date" with Will!! Good Job mommy of the year!!