Music for your enjoyment!!


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thank You OAE!!!!


We have this thing at work called OAE (Operating Asset Efficiency) and we made the qarterly goal so we get a bonus of 650 big ones. Yipee!! Well Pat and I have been thinking about getting a swing set for a while now and thanks to Neways we can get one all expenses paid!! Yeah!! I can't wait. Kendal is going to be so excited. I only hope that what KSL is telling me about the weather holds true so we can put it together this weekend. I can't wait to see Kendal with it. I only wish that it was already put together because my mom and I are going to be paitning the baby room on Saturday and I pray that we can keep Kendal out of the paint. I might have to see if I can send her over to grandma Debbies for a while because she keeps telling me that she is going to help me paint. I worries me (only a little bit)!! So when it is done I will post some pictures. I can't believe how fast it is coming (the baby) only 10.5 weeks left. My mom is almost done with the bedding I can't wait to put it all together.

7 comments:

Katie said...

I'm excited to see the nursery when you're done with it!!! And I'm glad you can get that for Kendal.... but I'm scared for her... being so clutzy and all.. hahahaha! :)

The Davis Family said...

Im so excited for you guys! For swing set, baby, and nursery! :) That sounds way fun!! Hope everything is going good for you guys!

McCleary Ways said...

Just plan on having us "Lehi" folk coming to your neck of the woods to play!! That is awesome!! Congrats!!

Ash said...

I am going to go private with my blog and I want you to come with me. Will you send me your e-mail address to Ashlee2224@yahoo.com

Wendy Lojik said...

Fun for you guys! Hang in your almost there with the new baby! Can't wait!

Wendy Lojik said...

Fun for you guys! Hang in your almost there with the new baby! Can't wait!

Wendy Lojik said...

Fun for you guys! Hang in your almost there with the new baby! Can't wait!