Music for your enjoyment!!


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What's going on?

Well I haven't posted for a while. Friday I bought the swingset of death!! Literally. We started working on it and are still not all the way finished. It only took us 6.5 hours to get the main part put together. But, I guess some of that is due to the lovely weather we have been getting the last few days. Saturday I did get my wall painted and it looks so cute. But... silly me I forgot my camera on the counter so no pictures for you today. I promise I will bring the camera tomorrow or upload them tonight at home. Then you will be able to see the swing set so far and the baby room.

1 comments:

Adam & Ashley said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the baby's room. I love stuff like that! How fun that you were able to get that swing set for Kendal. I want a yard big enough for one of those one day.