Music for your enjoyment!!


Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cooling off

So even though it's rainy out it has cooled down which has been really nice. I broke down last weekend and bought some dresses. I actually like wearing them because I can get a nice draft on my legs. Even though I am probably blinding people with them because they are sooo white and it's a little hard at the moment to put on a good coat of sunless tanner. June 14th here I come. I go to the Dr. on Tuesday morning so I will post an update of where we stand. Saturday was Kendals dance recital it was so cute. She did such a good job. I am not just saying that because I am the mom either. She did all of the dances and didn't get nervous about going on stage once. I will bring my camera cord and post some pictures of her later. I have been really busy at work so I usually don't have time to post in the mornings like I normally do and when I get home Kendal wants to play. So I will get some pictures updated soon.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I think you look GREAT in your dresses... I only wish I could pull that off!!!! And they're long enough that you can't see your white legs.. hehe... though I doubt they're whiter than mine!