Music for your enjoyment!!


Friday, May 16, 2008

Waiting Game

Well we are now playing the waiting game. I have 4 weeks or 29 days left (however you want to say it). I went to the Dr. on Monday and I didn't gain any weight from my last appointment which made me pretty happy considering all of the ice cream I have been eating trying to get rid or soothe the heart burn that I have now been plagued with now. I brought up my bouncer seat from storage on Monday and was trying to get it put together real quick before Pat's softball game well the real quick didn't happen. I couldn't figure it out. It took me until Wednesday night to finally figure it out. I guess I wasn't supposed to take off one part. But I finally got it. Yeah!!! I was ready to just go and buy a new one. I will keep you updated on my status over the next few weeks. I just hope that it doesn't stay hot hot hot for the next month or it is going to miserable. I only have jeans and some sweat shorts. I don't think my work would be to keen on me showing up in those.

4 comments:

Lynda said...

What date is your due date exactly?

Melissa said...

I totally know how you are feeling!! I think you look great though. I am so much bigger than you. How are the bows coming?

Kallas Family said...

the last six weeks of pregnancy is the worst!!! We should definately get our three year olds together when I move back!

Katie said...

I don't feel bad for you having to endure a few weeks of the summer! I HAVE THE WHOLE THING TO ENDURE! HAHAHAH And if they try and tell me I can't wear flip flops... I just might quit!