Music for your enjoyment!!


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby or No Baby that is the Question?

Hello!! It seems to me that I am doomed to be pregnant forever. I went to the Dr. yesterday and still no change. Not to lack of trying anyway. I have been to the hospital 3 times with major contractions. I am at a 2 and 80%. The Dr. was amazed that I had made no progress with all of the contractions. Well I have today and tomorrow to have this baby or I have to wait until the doc gets back on Sunday afternoon. So... I am praying that my theory about the full moon tonight and the storm rolling in tonight/tomorrow that it will cause some change and maybe just maybe I will be taken out of this miserable state of forever pregnancy that I am in. Oh, and by the way happy anniversary to Pat. Love You!! Yesterday was our 7th anniversary. I will post a picture of my present that I got later. I am so excited for it but... Pat won't let me use it until after I have the baby. I keep telling him that I am sure it will put me into labor but he is not so sure of that.

0 comments: