Music for your enjoyment!!


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

She's Here!!!






Well I am finally putting a post. Presley Thomas is here. June 13th. Yes, Friday the 13th. She was born at 2:48 p.m. and weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 20 inches long. I woke up that morning and was having contractions but then they stopped so I went to work. When I got there they started up again I finally left work at 10 and called Pat and drove to the hospital. I was praying that they wouldn't send me home. When I got there they checked me and I was at a 5. I was so releived when the nurse told me that I was staying. Thankfully the delivery went fast this time but... My epidural didn't work. Yep you heard it. It didn't work I was in so much pain. My Dr. got there at about 1 to break my water and I was at a 7 he said he would be back in about an hour to check on me. When he got there at about 2:15 I still had a little while so he thought. He said that he was going to his office and told the nurse to check me in about 20 minutes and call him. I was having contractions and they hurt so bad. I felt like I had to push so the nurse came in to check on my and had me push once and told me to stop and yelled at someone to call my Dr and get his butt back here right now. When he got there I was so ready to have her out. I pushed about 3 times and her head was out and he had me push once more and she just pretty much fell out. Can I just tell you that I was so releived that it was over. She is such a good baby and all is well. Here are some pictures. Sorry the pictures didn't work yesterday but they are there now. You can also look on http://www.hospitalportraits.com/ and go to June 13 and look at those pictures.

10 comments:

Kallas Family said...

congrats!! but where are the pictures?

Lynda said...

Congratulations! I stopped by your house yesterday and Kendal answered the door. I hope I didn't disturb you. I let Kendal know that one of the gifts was for the baby and one was for her. I hope you like them!

ps. We share the same birthday(finally I know someone who has the same b-day as me.)

Elly said...

Thanks for the gifts. They are so cute. I was trying to nurse and by the time I got the baby set down you were gone. I asked Kendal who it was and she said a girl with brown hair and soes. Great description. Sorry I missed you. Thanks again.

tracy said...

Hello Elly i'm sorry I didn't get to visit you in the hospital I wanted to. Roger and his wife had there baby. I would like to come by and visit you at home one day i will have to get your info from Katie. congrat on your new baby girl!!!

oldemail said...

congrats, she's darling!

Kallas Family said...

she is adorable!!

Wendy Lojik said...

WOO WOO you did it! Congrat's Now we will really have to get together and show the baby to everyone from PK.
Love you!

Melissa said...

Congrats!! Hope things are going well for you. Presley is so cute. I can't wait to see her in person. Em says she is darling- not that there was any question about that. You look great.

Heather D. White said...

Oh happy day! Just got back in town after a few days away and immediately checked to see if your little one had arrived. CONGRATULATIONS. So sorry about the epidural...both of my labors were the same way. So glad she is here and that all went pretty well. :-) Presley is a beauty. :-)

Tiffani Ford said...

Loved your flotation devices the other day. I know where to come if there is a flood anytime soon! Presley is absolutely gorgeous. Serious! No weird alien look to this little gem.