Music for your enjoyment!!


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dog vs. Goat








Really have you ever thought of a dog fighting a goat? I never have until yesterday. My neighbors dog was outside and they heard him start to growl they came out of the garage to see what was going on and low and behold this is what they saw on my driveway. Then when they got the dog in the house the goat ran into their garage and it took them awhile to get it out. Random a goat walking down the street. Well I guess only in Payson.

4 comments:

Lynda said...

I know if there were a goat in my garage I wouldn't try to get it out!

Presley is getting so big! What a doll!

Wendy Lojik said...

Of course a random goat of course...
What happened to it?
PS. it looked like a fancy goat.

Katie said...

I MISS YOUR STORIES EVERY DAY! I should bring my baby with me on break to the Chev every day with you!! HAHAHA That way I won't have to see anyone in my department that I don't like! HAHAHA

Jane said...

what the goat?

Hey I tagged you. I know I am awesome.