Music for your enjoyment!!


Monday, September 22, 2008

Picture Time

So we blessed Presley a few weeks ago and I finally got her pictures taken in her dress. It was a little stressful. My friend Devin Peirce graciously said he would take her pictures. When we got there she was awake and happy but she really would not cooperate with us she was happy with me holding her but, every time I would set her down she would cry and cry. She finally fell asleep and we got a few shots of that. When I left I had the worst headache and was so upset and frustrated. I went straight to get a coke. He is working on them and as soon as I get them back I will post some.

2 comments:

The Dowdy Family said...

Elly, the girls are so beautiful! I saw T yesterday and finally got your address. Your blog is so cute! We need to get the girls together to "play!" We are blessing Addison on the 19th! We hope you can make it!

Katie said...

good thing you got your coke!!! HAHAHAH you make me laugh. I can't decide when to get Brenika's pictures.... hmmmm, who knows