Music for your enjoyment!!


Monday, October 8, 2007

Weekend

This weekend was fun. Saturday I stayed home and cleaned most of the day and when Pat got home from work we went to Park City for the night. We had a free hotel stay up there. We went to dinner and rode the trolley and then we took Kendal swimming. She was so excited. We had a lot of fun. Sunday we woke up and got ready and went to Midway and took our family pictures. Scott and Jen and the girls came up and took pictures with us. We had a lot of fun with them. When I get the Pictures back I will post them. I can't wait to see them. Last night we just lounged at home. We watched Friday Night Lights. I love that show. It is one of Pat's favorites. Then we watched the Rock of Love Reunion. I was really mad after the show. Then Kendal and I painted toes. We had fun.

1 comments:

Katie said...

You guys are such a cute little family!!! I hope you don't get the trots from swimming with all poo! HAHA