Music for your enjoyment!!


Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend

This weekend was ok. Didn't really do that much. Friday night Kendal and I went to the store because Pat was not feeling good. I also worked on Ashley's shower present. Then I went to bed. I had a zillion things to do on Saturday before I picked up Katie to go to the shower. I went with my mom to Costco, Albertsons, and the dollar store with her. Pat came home from work and laid on the couch the rest of the weekend. I feel bad that he doesn't feel good. I guess it's a good thing that he doesn't have to work today or tomorrow. Yesterday Kendal and I went to my mom's for a birthday party. We always have a good time. I can't wait for the 28th it's our annual Pumpkin Carving at my mom's. It will be so much fun.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I wonder why you can't wait!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Elly said...

Because I love to carve pumpkins!!!!