Music for your enjoyment!!


Monday, November 26, 2007

Great Weekend!

This weekend was great. But... just not long enough. Like never coming back to work would be long enough. Thursday I woke up at about 6:30 and went and picked up Pat's mom and we went to the Kmart. Yes I went shopping on Thanksgiving. They had some pretty good sales. When I got home we made breakfast and watched Ratatouille and then the Thanksgiving day parade. Kendal really like the parade because Dora and Scooby Doo were there. Then we went over to the In-Laws for Yummy food. After we ate we played Boxers or Briefs. It is really fun. You just have to have a good sense of humor. Then we went to my mom's house for pie. I was so tired when we got home but Kendal was giving us a run for our money. I don't think that I went to sleep until about 11 and we started at 9:30. Well Jen punked out on me and didn't go but I left for my mom's at a little after 3. Our first stop was Walmart. I was really excited I got everything that I wanted without any altercations. But, I heard that a lady got knocked out at the ripsticks. We were out of the Walmart by 5:20 and on our way to Target. I waited in line outside the Target with my mom. We made my sister wait in the car. She had worked the night before. While we were waiting in line my mom and I saw some one drive in the parking lot with a baby in the carseat and we started talking about why do people bring their kids and babies to the sales. It's already hard enough to get around the stores by yourself let alone with a baby or a kid. I was talking to my friend and she was at a different Walmart at 3 and this lady had 3 kids there in their PJ's and was yelling at them for not listening and behaving. Hello you have your 3 small children out at 3 in the morning and you are yelling at them for not listening. We didn't have and good altercation stories this year. But... I have a really funny one about a lady that flat backed herself at the Target. Saturday I went to my sisters house and watched the COUGARS take down the Utes. It was great. Kendal wore here BYU cheer outfit and was so excited to cheer for the Cougars. She kept walking around all morning say GO COUGARS!! All in all it was a pretty good weekend. Just wish that I was still home in bed.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Well I'm glad that you survived your crazy shopping day!!!! HAHA I think you're CRAZY! And I agree with the whole not coming back to work.... blah.... so lame!

Wendy Lojik said...

You go girl!