Music for your enjoyment!!


Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend

Kendal at dance on Halloween Our visit to Pat at work. Pat and James had to dress up!
I kind of cut off James' head but here is one with Father Story and the boys
Kendal and her Stockton

So this weekend was soooo fun. Friday I went to Park City with my mom and went shopping at the outlets. I got Kendal some great things for Christmas. Saturday Kendal and I slept in. It was so nice. Then Scott, Jen and I went to Wendover. Ate at the buffet at the Peppermill. We were so full when we left. We saw Bill Engval. He was so funny. I almost peed my pants. My sides hurt by the time we left. Sunday Kendal was so excited that her dad was home. She wouldn't let him out of her sight. My brother blessed his baby so we went to their church. It was nice not to have to teach my class on Sunday. I needed a break. Anyway here are some pictures from Halloween.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I like those pictures!!!