Music for your enjoyment!!


Friday, November 16, 2007

HOLY CRAP!!!

I feel like I haven't posted in forever. I have been so busy at work. Katie and I are trying to get the archive room cleaned up. I haven't done the stuff over here for so long it takes me a minute to remember how to do everything. But, I am having fun doing it. I kind of miss it. Well only in some aspects. I can't wait for next Friday. SHOPPING!!!!! Yeah. I already have most of the stuff I want to get picked out. I am taking 1/2 day on Monday so that Pat and I can get our Christmas lights hung back up and get the yard ready for winter. Yeah!!! I am not sure why but, I am really excited for Christmas this year. Maybe because Kendal gets it. She keeps asking when Santa is going to be at grandma's work. She really wants to tell him that she wants a pink paino and a new baby with a carseat.

1 comments:

Katie said...

She wants a new baby with a car seat?!?!? That's so dang cute!!!! And I still can't believe you're one of "those" shoppers... haha it cracks me up! But i'm so looking forward to hearing the crazy stories!