Music for your enjoyment!!


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

HOWDY

It has been a while since I posted last. This last week has been crazy. Work has been busy and life in general has been busy. I tried to change my family picture and it is not working that is why I don't have the family picture up right now. Hopefully it will be fixed soon so that I can put it up. Tonight is Kendals Christmas dance recital. I hope that she dose good. It is going to be really cute. I will post some pictures of it tomorrow.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Your place of work is GAY! I can't stand them sometimes! HAHAHAHA It's good you're not moving up the ladder though... ya know, because you're obviously not good enough! WHATEVER... everyone is LAME! hehe I LOVE YOU THOUGH!

Lynda said...

What is Katie talking about??

oldemail said...

Hi Ellie. I found your blog through Emilee's. Glad to see you are well! Your little girl is a cutie.

Brooke
www.studdert.blogspot.com