Music for your enjoyment!!


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wednesday




So yesterday was a good day. I took half a day off to refinance our house and get a few last minute Christmas things picked up while I didn't have Kendal. I know it's not really last min but I have been done with Christmas for the most part for about 2 weeks. Last night was Kendal's Christmas dance recital. She did so good. I was a proud mom! They did 2 dances one to Let it snow and the other to Rockin' around the Christmas Tree. Here are a few pictures. They didn't really turn out that great but oh well. I also forgot to put in last week that I went to the Dr. on Thursday and everything is great!

1 comments:

Katie said...

I love your little girl! We're going to take my nieces up to Discovery whatever it's called at the Gateway next week... you should bring Kendal!