Music for your enjoyment!!


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sub-For-Santa

Well I finally got all of my sub for santa stuff wrapped and brought back to work. Kendal helped me pick out some of the stuff and didn't quite understand why she couldn't have all of the stuff. It was all for little girls. My mom and I kept telling her that it was for another little girl whose mommy and daddy didn't have any money to buy them things. Sometimes she was ok with that and other times she didn't really like that idea. But it was fun having her help me pick out stuff. I can't believe that it is already December. I swear that it was just Halloween. Oh well. Time flys when your having fun right???

4 comments:

Heather D. White said...

So fun to reconnect with you Elly! What a beautiful family! You and Pat look exactly like I remember ya and that litle Kendal is absolutely beautiful!!! What a gorgeous fam! Can't wait to keep up with the Thomas family on your blog!!! :-)

Katie said...

you should help me finish mine! HAHA

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy Lojik said...

Oh fun! I especially love the I want to do it myself stool!