Music for your enjoyment!!


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Good Bye Pat

Well I only title it that because I won't see him for about 2 1/2 weeks. Sundance Film Fest starts on Friday but he has a party on Thursday. He will be gone until the 28th (early morning). He will be home until the 31st and then fly out to Michigan for a wrestling tournament and fly straight from there to Ontairo California for Harley school and will finally be home on the 5th. So pretty much he will be home long enough for our ultrasound to find out what we are having and then be gone again. I feel really bad for Kendal because she is going to miss him a lot. I asked her today if she wanted to sleep over at grandma's on Friday and she said isn't dad coming home. I told her not for a few days. We love you and are going to miss you!! xoxoxo

1 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah... it sucks to have your husband gone.... This is Trent's 4th week of being gone... but at least I get to see him on the weekends! I'm excited for Vegas.... we'll totally have to do something!!!!!