Music for your enjoyment!!


Friday, January 4, 2008

Venting!!

Just needed to vent for a second. My primary presidency called and left a message on my to tell me that my manual was coming on Saturday well it was suppose to be there on Thursday. Hello!!! Can we say a little unorganized. How hard is it to get a few books out. I can say that because I have been there on getting books out. Not hard! They also told me my class and I am really not looking forward to my new class. Lets just pray that in the last week they have grown up just a little bit. HaHaHaHa. Don't think so.

2 comments:

Wendy Lojik said...

Hang in there you know primary is another word for chaos! You are great!

Heather D. White said...

So funny. I think every single one of us in Primary experiences the same stress. LOL! My mom didn't receive hers until THIS week...and she is NOT internet savvy!

Hey..question for ya Elly! Where did you have your family pictures taken? My sisters are a singing "group" and wanted to do a new photo shoot and wanted kind of that "look" with the old truck, etc. I immediately thought of you since I had just seen your family pics. LMK! THANKS!