Music for your enjoyment!!


Thursday, January 24, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!

I am so excited. Kendal and I are going to Las Vegas tomorrow. I need to get away just for a little break. When we get home Pat should be here. I can't wait to see him. We have missed him so much. I don't know if it's the two year old that I have that just wants her daddy and is throwing a fit over just about anything and deecided this week that listening was just thrown out the window or if it's just because I am pregnant and want a hug. But anyway enough with all the sappy stuff. We are going to have a great time just hanging out. I will give an update when I get home on the trip and who Pat met at the Sundance Film Festival. He should have some good pictures. Don't forget that on Monday we are finding out what we are having. Let you know then.

2 comments:

Wendy Lojik said...

Please tell me you had a great time and you were no where near the fire!

Katie said...

I'm still pissed you ignored me down there.. but whatever! HAHAHA