Music for your enjoyment!!


Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

This week has been full of Valentines prep. Monday Kendal and I worked on her cards because I just knew if we didn't that it wouldn't get done. Tuesday night we made sugar cookie dough. Wednesday we made cookies and frosting and decorated them. As I was cutting out the cookies Kendal and I were talking and she said to me I want a Valentine and I told her that she would get some tomorrow from people. She was persistant about getting one so I took one of her leftover cards and wrote her name on it and asked her who it was from and she looked at me like I had just asked the dumbest question in the whole world. Well from me! and then we both just laughed. She is so funny sometimes. I asked her what we should name our baby and she told me ummm... how about Utah? I said you had better ask you dad so she called him and he said no and then she said well how about coupon? Where do the come up with these things. Kids are such a crack up!

3 comments:

LaRee said...

Sounds like she takes after her Mommy! The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree! She is so cute I want to meet her!

Wendy Lojik said...

That is so cute!

Ash said...

El could she be any cutter. It does sound like she takes after her idol. Her Mom. I am going to add you to my list of friends k. Love ya.