Music for your enjoyment!!


Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday what a day!

Well I think that I have about had it with my primary class. I don't know if its because I am pregnant or because it's all boys. I am leaning to the I pregnant because my class last year was not this bad and the last time I taught this age group I was pregnant and I just couldn't hack it. But, the kicker was one little boy just yelled out the whole time "This is so boring" "BORING, BORING". I just don't know if I can do it anymore. After church I told Pat and he said that he would come and sit in there with me but I don't know if that will help. Kendal was a little upset yesterday because they released her nursery teachers. Well the teachers from the younger nursery and she had been going to that one because she didn't really like the teachers in the other class. But, she went to the older nursery and seemed to do ok. No tears were shed and she was quite proud of her picture that she made. So... we will see how it goes next week with the new teachers.

4 comments:

Katie said...

They are calling Trent to teach in the Elder's chorum... so I'm afraid I might get a primary teaching job all by myself. I haven't the slightest idea what to do in primary... which is probably why I'll get called to do it... HAHA

Wendy Lojik said...

You might be ready for a break! You're working a lot and pregnant. Take care of yourself. The wedding was great and we will get together soon!

Ash said...

El you are not alone. Brian and I teach primary and there are days I feel the same way. Your amazing. Next time tell that boy that his Mom or Dad is on there way.

The Davis Family said...

Hey! Cute Blog! I love it! I couldn't find it at first, it was only my though, I was typing it in wrong! Anyways- Congrats with the little girl! Thats so exciting!