Music for your enjoyment!!


Friday, February 1, 2008

Off again

Well Pat is off again. He left yesterday to go to Michigan and will go straight to California on Sunday for Harley school. At least he won't be gone too long this time. My mom and I have a pretty booked weekend so that should make the time go by faster(hopefully). It was good to have him home even though he was laid up on the couch most of the time with the flu. EWWW! I have found the material for the nursery bedding so my mom is going to help me make it. It's going to be so cute. I can already invision it in my mind. Kendal is already asking me when we are going to paint she wants to help. SCARY!! But thank heavens I don't know what color I want to do it. So that should hold her off for a little while. CONGRATULATIONS to Emilee and Billy they bought their first home on Wednesday so they are moving this weekend. Can't wait to see it with all of their stuff in it. I remember when we moved into our house how nice it was to use your own stuff again. Paint away Em.

2 comments:

Ash said...

Elly Yeah I am so glad you found me. Your family is darling! I love your family picture. So cute! Congratulations on your new baby girl coming. It's busy having two, but it's so neat to see the interaction between the two. Jami just had another girl last month, it was her third. This will be a great way to keep in touch. See ya Elly!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! That is so fun, I think that 2 was easier than 1 kid because the play with each other.