Music for your enjoyment!!


Monday, February 11, 2008

Tag... I'm it!!

I am doing this because I am sitting at work being really bored and eating my lunch at my desk.
Two names I go by:
1-Mom
2-El
Two things I'm wearing right now:
1-Jeans (maternity)
2-Shirt (maternity)
Two of my favorite things to do:
1-Be at home with Pat and Kendal
2-Watch Kendal dance
Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1-Not be pregnant
2-Not to work anymore
Two things I did last night:
1-Ate dinner at Pat's parents house
2-Watched a movie with Pat
Two things I ate today:
1-Apple
2-Cookies
Two people I last talk to:
1-Pat
2-Kendal
Two longest car rides:
1-Las Vegas (pregnant and a 2 1/2 year old)
2-Home from Boise
Two favorite holidays:
1-4th of JULY!!! (nice and warm)
2-Christmas
Two favorite drinks:
1-Coke
2-Umm... did someone say Coke
I'm done, I did it!! I tag Katie, Mandy, and whoever else!!

1 comments:

Kallas Family said...

Hey Elly-
I saw your blog through Laree's. I have not seen you since high school. It looks like you have a cute family. Congrats on being pregnant.

Kim Hawkins (now Kallas)